Wednesday, April 27, 2011

is a bad day for me~

i wondering
how can this kind of person live in this world
they are so cruel
>.<
how can they bully such a cute little girl like me
*don't boo me and scold me please~XD*

don't thought my behavior is just like my look okay~~~
~~~I'M NOT~~~ 
OK~?!

actually i am a very fierce girl
not as good manner as my look
i like to scold people A LOT~~~
especially my brother and sister 
so PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY
if not you will GET IN TROUBLE~!!!

my mood is totally down down down and down now
why i so bad luck today
get scolded by daddy mummy and that stupid guard~!!!

only my daddy and mummy can scold me because they are the one who bring me to this world and take care of me for this 19 years
but for that stupid guard
you did't give me or teach me anything
how can you scold me like that
still say want to report police wor
forgot to tell him
"faster report please~don't waste my time~~~"

hey you stupid fellow
my money can let you drowned
*all in syiling la~~~hehe*
so what for i will go in and steal other people thing?
i just want to fetch my brother ok
i think you are drunk
if police come
he will "jail" you first
haha~
don't think you say you are a mamak, a malay then i will feel scared about you
honestly
no matter what race we are
we are still human
we also will die at the end
don't think we don't have the same skil colour then we are alien 

1 MALAYSIA???
SUCKS~



-yun-

No comments:

Post a Comment