Friday, January 18, 2013

bloggie is my homework??? O.o


wondering what is the main purpose that we compose a blog post?
for fun?
as diary?
to express your feeling?
to let the others know more about us?
because of the people around you doing this also?
or something else?


but for me
this is the only action
that i can do to keep each and every parts of my memories
no matter it was the happy or unhappy one
as long as it was the memorable one




i always start a blog post when i feel like i wanna write something
but this is the first time i am "forced" to write a blog per week for 14 weeks
just for homework use
and it must be interesting and creative enough
@.@


keep thinking and thinking and thinking
......
but nothing comes to my mind
how do i pass up this homework??!!!
follow my style?
or switch to a formal style?
i really have no idea about it
creative???
i am still on my way to improve my creativity
gambateh
=)



milkysmile
-yun-


No comments:

Post a Comment