Monday, January 7, 2013

stronger =)


here come my very first blog in this brand new year
=)


Pass my new year eve in Genting
but it doesn't as happy as i thought
seriously, i don't really like to be in such a crowded place
although the weather was really nice


i can still remember 
i pass my new year eve with my dear roommate last year
only two of us in da house
with donimo pizza 
and exam mood
it was quite sad actually
but both of us do enjoy it 
=)


yes~~~
everything in 2012 will become a part of memory in my life
i can't just press a reverse button to undo my life 
all i can do is just be brave to accept the challenge that i will face in my future


those challenges won't make me fall 
but they'll make me stronger 
to face my future
=)


i will not regret on what decision i have made
this is the path i choose
and i will walk through it
until the end


be tough
be optimistic
be happy
=)


say hi to 2013
and say hi to challenges


i always believe that
what doesn't kill me make me stronger
^.^




milkysmile
-yun-

No comments:

Post a Comment