Thursday, July 1, 2010

Assignment and test r drive me 2 crazy~~~

Now I only know that is very hard to be a college student~
When I was a secondary school student, I always think that college life will be much free and enjoyable~
Yes~I do enjoy in my college life but it is not free at all~
There are a lot of assignment, test and presentation are waiting for me~
This will really drives me to crazy~
Yesterday, I do my mass comm assignment until 3am something~
Then today i still need to wake up by 7am~
Is really suffering~
Today some more got co-co gym test-elbow bridge~
wow~
Is very difficult to hold for 2 minutes lo~
I can only hold for 1 minute and therefore i only get 5/10 marks~
so sad~
thought can get more than 7 marks one~
but i fail to get it at last~
haiz~
Hope can pass my co-co by this semester~
so......gambateh~
I'm so stupid that I only discover that today got mass comm mid-term test by yesterday night~
so~
the result is~I never study it at all~
then after gym we form a discussion group and do revision on mass comm~
Before going to DKABF, we go buy 'dao jiong shui' outside the gate together~
is really nice la~
i wan to try the 'siu mai' next time because everyone says that is really nice~
that's all for today~
~^.^~



-yun-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment