Wednesday, October 17, 2012

happy birthday to me ♥


thanks kim kim for posted this special birthday song to me
this is the most special birthday song that i ever heard
really appreciate it


  thanks one of my friend who posted this song on my wall for me
it is really cute and i like it so much


this year
i purposely hide my birthday and see how many people actually remember my big day
so happy to say that 
there are still some of them who really remember it
i really appreciate you all
thanks babies


have a simple birthday celebration after class with my uni buddies
our very new combination
mayyee,kim kim,adrian n me
i think this will be our gang until the end of uni life
thanks babies, for the surprises
appreciate it so much
although it was just a very simple little cake
but i can still feel the love


thanks daddy and mummy who makes me today
i really appreciate what i have now
and i am happy enough with that
thanks to choosing me to be your daughter in this life
i love u d & m



milkysmile
-yun-

No comments:

Post a Comment