Wednesday, October 16, 2013

a big big surprise ♥


thx to ti best buddies
for giving me such a big surprise
i really touched 
i really shocked 
and i really love you all


two days more to my 21st birthday
i thought this will be a lonely birthday
coz everyone have their own stuff to busy


thanks to the lie
is that i'm getting older and blur?
perhaps, yes i am


i know you all took so much time in planning this surprise
yes, it was totally a biggest surprise in my life
seriously, my tears almost come out
and my jaw almost drop down
XD


thanks to the hello kitty cakes
it was really nice
and sweet 


thanks for the hello kitties
i love them so so so much
i will appreciate them like how i appreciate you guys


thanks ti perfect jie
thanks ti best driver
thanks ti best papa
thanks ti best worker
ti best sister has the happiest 21st birthday celebration today
♥♥♥


milkysmile
-yun-

No comments:

Post a Comment