Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wat a boring day~


 2day was a vy vy vy boring day~
my mum n dad went out 2 melaka early in the morning already~
my sis oso went bck 2 kampar yesterday~
so juz left 4 of us in home~
when i wake up,i discovery tat my mum not prepare breakfast 4 us b4 she went out~
arg~
feel hungry~
coz when i wake up it is already 11am~
omg~
so i must prepare breakfast 4 my sis n my bro~
now i only realise tat i hav no cooking 4 a vy long time d~
haiz~
but stil vy nice~
hehe~

2day again no mood 2 study~
thinking about tat thing again~
haiz~
sometimes i hate myself~
y i always think those c2p thing when i m in exam season~
=.='''~lame...
tis is the only word tat i can use 2 describe myself~
erm~
2day don't wan write 2 much le~
want continue study my physics le~
hope can do well in 2moro exam~
gambateh~
~^.^~


-yun-

2 comments:

  1. u dun think abt tat la..miss me jau ok d..k?u miss me better than u miss tat boy!haha~~jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=~
    haha~
    don lame la u~
    is better 2 miss my gor gor~
    hehe~
    but sumtimes i wil miss u oso de~
    haha~^.^

    ReplyDelete