Monday, September 13, 2010

pimple pimple go away~!!!


omg~
have you ever got this problem as me?
yea~
is the pimple~!!!
i hate it
--------------------------------------------------


Due to everyday late sleep and never drink enough water
finally pimple found me
and this is the big big one
arggg
i really hate it~!!!

my daddy and mummy also scold me already
because they know that i like to online until "am" only sleep
haiz
my mummy call me faster go apply a mask
and my daddy call me sleep at 9pm
omg~
honestly
i won't do that
i can't even close my eyes at 9pm
it's too early for me
although i like to sleep a lot
but i will try to sleep before 11pm tonight
so i come here and write my blog now
haha
^^

today is my second day of having the driving lesson
i could say that 
my performance today are worst than the first time one
because i like to look around and never concentrate
hope tomorrow will be a nice day
and my driving technique will be better than today


-------------------------------------------------- 


suddenly feel i am so lonely
I miss DMS1 classmate
I miss my housemate
I miss all of you
don't know whether you all got miss me or not
hope you all will miss me also


-yun-

No comments:

Post a Comment