Monday, September 13, 2010

gathring ^^


Long Life 5 Alpha~!!!

Miss
my secondary school life
Miss you all so so so much
we always laugh together
38 together
and did many thing together
that's what a friend should be
Love you all so much
hope our friendship can last forever

--------------------------------------------------


Now i only know
is very hard to be a good planner
I am the one who suggest to plan a gathering for ex-5 alpha classmate
then i did my job this afternoon
well
actually i want to done it by yesterday
but someting makes it corrupted
so today
the first thing i did when i open my eyes is sms
i write down all their names and start to type on my phone
i already wrote there "please reply me as fast as possible"
most of them really follow it 
but two or three of them really make me pissed
send so many message already still never reply one
at last
i wrote there "if you never reply me, i don't want see you tonight when gathering"
wahaha
some of yours sure think that i am very cruel
but no choice
that's why i don't like to be a planner
at last
this gathering i think is quite success
most of them attended
feel so happy to see them
although many of them come a bit late
i still feel very happy to be with them

hey 5 alpha
hope our friendship will last forever
and never forget the moment we chit chat and laugh together
gonna miss you all badly



-yun-

No comments:

Post a Comment